FIREARM LEGAL DEFENCE
Rest easy knowing that if you’re ever charged with the improper use, storage, transportation, display or handling of a firearm, Firearm Legal Defence will cover your legal defence costs.
The program includes coverage:
- For charges stemming from improper use, storage, transportation, display or handling of a firearm or bow
- Should your firearms license be suspended, revoked cancelled or declined to be renewed
- Should you be injured by someone with a firearm or bow and need legal representation for a bodily injury claim
- Family extension available for household with spouse and all dependent children under 25 who also have their PAL/RPAL
- *NEW* Work Extension now available to cover claims for individuals who use a firearm for their work
- UNLIMITED Telephone Legal Advice is included with every policy for any personal legal matter, not just firearms questions. This is a free service and using it does not affect your policy as a claim.
Firearm Legal Defence costs only $95\year. As a member of the NFA you get a $10 discount as follows:
Regular membership – $85 per year. This covers up to a $250,000 limit per claim.
Plus membership – $185 per year. This covers up to a $1,000,000 limit per claim.
Click the link below and your discount code will automatically be applied to your purchase.
For more information on Firearm Legal Defence Click Here